Followers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

What Should I do to make u Love me??

Assalamualaikum...

Now, I feel like a pathetic loser... dont know wat to say, n wat to do.. i hate to be like dis... It just seem he rejecting me again n again... what the ........ herm.. not the right time for me to find my MR RIGHT yet i think... huhu... but, honestly, there is a bit jealousy in my heart when see my fren with his boy.. seems like i'm not good enough in front of guys... what kind of feeling is that? only loser like me will feel that way... 

Regarding to my mum, during 1st year, u just have to search for guys.. come to 2nd year, try to know each other.. 3rd year, introduce to family... n 4th year get engaged... but I wanna change it a bit.. when i thought I fall in love with sumone, n he feel d same with me... I will ask him to see my parent... no need to knowing me 1st... coz... i dont want to get involve with vice and adultery... InsyaAllah...

Herm, I wanna be like my mum n dad.. their love story started right after they married... huhu.. erm... next.. i dunno wat to say, juz wanna ask, wat i can do to be good enough in front of him?? not hypocrite.. I dun wanna be hypocrite.. juz wanna be myself... n be a better person.. 

So, if there is a man right there waiting for me... i hope he'll be like lee dong wook.. haha.. actually, I fall in love with that actor... since last two year.. I really hope he will convert to islam... n bla bla bla... hehe... my dreams... but seems it's hard to achieve.. haha... kesengalan!!!

when i fall in love with malay guy, i'll always being hurt... so, this is the way to make my heart really broken.. so i dont have to fall in love again n again... really give up with boys... huhu.... =(

why this week, i'm being to jiwang hah??? why this matter arise back.. long time not feel dis kinda feeling.. but this week it come back... bothering my life.. hey love.. get away from my life... just left it for me to love Allah n His messenger, my Islam n my family including myself... can u do that for me, love? plissss.. i beg u...

sy sgt2 nk dgr nasihat dr adi wahab... lamenye x nmpk awk on9... ad bnyak nsht yg sy perlukan dr awk... uhuk3...

PS: im sorry to my follower or those who read my blog.. now, i'm so depress.. maybe my entry just full of heart feeling... biannata... saranghaeyo...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails