Followers

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Hepy Bufday mum!!!

Assalamualaikum...

Hi mum.. hepy bufday n hepy belated mother's day... u r such a wonderful n powerful women over the world... Mum today u already 47 years old... not to young n not to old... it seems intermediate.. mum, i wish u have a good health... n may ALLAH always be by urside.. mum, thanx 4 giving me enough knowledge about this life... n ur prinsip  for us juz now.. really appreciate it.. my mum said, she want our life always holding on this prinsip.."Kalau org da xnk, jgn kte terhegeh2" This is what my mum had said during our dinner at Pizza Hut, Melaka Baru.... 

Next mum, thanx for the lunch n dinner.. huhu.. my tank already full... my lunch today were ikan gelama masak lemak + Udang sambal + sayur.... then hi-tea got bubur kacang hijau + roti... Next the best part is dinner... Going to Pizza Hut.. haha... I thought i'm the big appetite one.. haha.. i ate 1 slice pizza + 1 bowl of soup + 1 chicken meatball bolognaise spagheti + pasion fizz + hut platter + 3 pieces of breadstik + salad.. wahahaha.. am I a girl??? haha... Gler kenyang...

ops forgot on sumthng... my mum nye bufday cake.. my sis bought at Italy Bakery.. fuh.. lazat berkrim... thanx along... actually that one we share our money.. huhu.. sory mum, my money has ruin out.. so can't buy u a present.. the only thng i can gve u is my kiss.. haha.. mmmuaaahxxx!!! love u mum.. thanx 4 every single thng... 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails